Senior physician (m / f) Cardiology
Our client is a complex of three regional hospitals with a total of 1090 beds. The Medical Department of the Central Hospital with 100 beds and 8 ICU beds plan one of the largest medical facilities in the region of Poitou-Charentes.
The Cardiology Clinic currently has 30 beds. In the medical clinic annually approximately 5,500 inpatients and 3,000 outpatients treated in all areas of internal medicine.
The hospital operates a cardiac catheterization laboratory and performs all coronary invasive diagnostic and therapeutic measures through. One focus is the treatment of all forms of tachycardic arrhythmias and implantation of pacemakers and ICDs. All modern investigation methods of non-invasive cardiology, including TEE, contrast and stress echocardiography are available. Cardiac MRI and cardiac CT are performed in collaboration with the radiology department.
We are looking for a French Regional Hospital in western France invites applications for a
Senior physician (m / f) Internal Medicine
- A / n specialist / doctor of Internal Medicine, Division of Cardiology,
- Sound knowledge in echocardiography
- More knowledge in non-invasive cardiology and implantation of pacemakers.
- An independent and responsible work in a wide range of tasks without head physician hierarchy,
- 35 hours week, with 30 days + 19 days holiday time off, ie 9 weeks annual leisure!,
- Powerful European pensions,
- Indemnification and reimbursement for continuing education and training measures,
- Structured training,
- Nursery in hospital
- Expansion of existing knowledge by a French individual intensive language course during working with our consultant in Paris.
At the completion of all necessary formalities to advise you.
Are you interested in a challenging task in a French hospital with a pleasant working environment and culture, and with innovative technology and visions? Are you interested in a very competitive compensation and work independently with interesting development opportunities and prospects of a successful hospital?
We also give a real chance to young specialists.