Senior Physician (m/f) Anaesthesia / Intensive Care
The new modern equipped specialist hospital in western France, located near the Atlantic, in addition to
- Clinics of General, Visceral, Vascular and Thoracic Surgery,
- Department of Anesthesiology and Operative Intensive Care Medicine,
- Department of Ophthalmology,
- Department of Surgery and Surgical Oncology,
- Department of Cardiovascular Surgery,
- Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery,
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Pediatrics,
- Department of Orthopedic Surgery,
- Department of Urology,
- Department of Ear, Nose and Throat-Laryngology, Head and Neck Surgery.
More clinics complement the range of the population, which represents a potential of approximately 100,000 patients.
If you are specialist / doctor of Anesthesiology and interested in a challenging management task., in the care of our clients patients in the multidisciplinary 18-bed intensive care unit (9 ventilation spaces, CVVHD CiCa, Picco, ThermoGuard, Anaconda) in the perioperative anesthetic care of surgical and urological patients with large, complex interventions.
experience and skills in
- The differentiated ventilation techniques including weaning, particularly in long-term ventilation, and necessary for the Analgesierungs ventilation and sedation,
- The extracorporeal replacement therapy in acute organ failure,
- The therapeutic bronchoscopy
- The differentiated electrotherapy of the heart,
- The differentiated puncture and catheterization of the vascular system including this feasible method of measurement,
- The physico-pharmacological hypothermia,
- The differentiated intensive therapy during or after surgery, trauma and organ failure including cardiopulmonary resuscitation,
- The interdisciplinary coordination of treatment with the doctors responsible for the primary disease.
For hospital intensive care we are looking for a Specialist / Doctor of Anesthesiology of the f the additional special intensive care
Specialist / Internal Medicine physician
with additional qualification in Intensive Care Medicine features.
* A challenging and varied job in a collegial team chief doctor without hierarchy,
* Likeable good cooperating team of colleagues
* Broad spectrum of self-reliant responsibility with interesting cases,
* Ultramodern equipment or facilities,
* Compensation lying over German income with diverse education and training opportunities (15 days per annum),
* Long-term secure employment,
* 5 paid services per month,
* 35 hours per week,
* 30 days + 19 days holiday time off, ie 9 weeks of free time per year,
* Expand existing knowledge of French by individual month intensive language course during working with our consultant in Paris.